Crusader Kings II game setup for PC is a strategy game developed and published by Paradox Interactive for Windows. It’s fun game, but it can take some time to learn it especially for people new to this type of games. The user interface is hard to grasp at first and obviously could have some improvements, but once you have the hang of what’s where and all the things you can do. But, there are great tutorials to show you how to play and so much content. Crusader Kings 2 is absolutely a sandbox game, so it gives you complete freedom to set your own goals and experiment with stuff.
Author: Paradox Interactive
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: Crusader Kings II for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
The game focused on relationship building, child rearing, and managing an individual’s traits would run a little like the Sims ruling medieval Europe. This game has so many different aspects: conquest/map painting war, politics. By the time you’ve got control of the leader you’ve so lovingly molded into perfection, it’s time to start shaping the next in line. This game is an open ended strategic political dynasty simulator where you can rule from any region in Europe, starting as any feudal rank between Emperor and Count.
This game is amazing but it may take a while to learn even the basics and you will probably lose the first few games. Crusader Kings 2 has a pretty steep learning curve but it’s a great game once you get use to it. There are so many events that are always throwing fun things at you. The dynasty building aspect is another fantastic part of the game. You can get your dynasty in charge of any realm with enough focus and luck.
So if you’re interested in creating a very long, very humorous alternate history, it’s here. Still, it a great choice if you’re looking for a game that seamlessly combines role-playing and grand strategy gameplay. Overall, this is a great game with a surprising amount of historical depth.
Features of Crusader Kings II for PC
- Start a game at any point
- Pick a Christian lord and make sure his dynasty
- Gain Prestige for every successive character you play
- Expand your feudal domain – and keep it from falling apart
- Unravel the plots of your courtiers and vassals, each with their own opinions and agendas
- Take up the Cross and fight the Moor, the Heathen and the Heretic
- Defend against the onslaught of the Mongol Horde
- Struggle with the Pope for control of the bishops
- Relive the Middle Ages with up to 32 other players in a competitive multiplayer mode
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 2.4 GHz or AMD 3500+
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon® X1900, 512mb graphics memory required.
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Sound: Direct X-compatible sound card
- Additional: 3-button mouse and keyboard
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. Crusader Kings II is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.