Do you like playing games? or enjoy creating unique codes to get money, power, levels, or other effects in the games you play? try this one. Cheat Engine / CE’s latest version for PC is a free and open-source tool focused on modding games and applications for personal use. This application created by Eric “Dark Byte” Heijnen and Developed by Cheat Engine Community. The function is a memory scanner, a hex editor, and debugger application and games. Cheat Engine is pretty simple, but most importantly, it works and does it well. The ease of using this tool is the best part of it. Cheat Engine can inject code into other processes, and as such, most antivirus programs mistake it for a virus.
Author: Cheat Engine Community
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: Cheat Engine for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
Cheat Engine Overview
Cheat Engine can view the disassembled memory of a process and allow the addition or alteration of game states to give the user benefit or advantage. This tool offers many functions such as Compare Memory, Encode FunctionEx, Enable Kernel Symbols, Wait For Exports, Wait For Dot Net, Wait For PDB, Wait For Symbols, Search PDB While Loading, Duplicate Handle, Get Screen DPI, Extended To Byte Table, Byte Table To Extended, Execute Code LocalEx and many more.
With Cheat Engine someone can track their bug (application or games) from start to finish and always choose to re-open it if one is not satisfied with the output. This also has an option of input code hex who should be injected. With CE, You can scan with this tool and take advantage of bugs in the game to improve your skills. It allows users to select a priority and severity. Users can also use, the search tab is pretty simple if you know how to use the advance search feature to search for a bug.
Besides these tools, it also comes with extensive scripting support which will allow experienced developers to create their own applications with ease. The Main is its the price, or rather there is no price, It totally free, also it open source. Overall, this is a good tool for everyone (gamers), and the best features Cheat Engine has excellent community support.
Features of Cheat Engine for PC
- Stack view now shows symbol names as well
- Some extra windows will now save their location
- Exe trainer generator now lets you change the default files
- The description of conditional jumps is better to understand now
- Ultimap2 can now keep the tracer files and scan kernel-mode memory as well if desired
- Groups now get created after the selected item
- Smart edit can now also ‘smart’-edit children
- You can now pick a breakpoint type without having to go to settings
- The floating-point screen will now stay within the screen
- Clicking execute in the Lua engine will now change focus back to the editor field
- Debugger interface settings will now only lock after a successful attach
- Some translation improvements here and there
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 512 Mb RAM
- Hard Disk: 512 Mb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel GMA Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. Cheat Engine is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.