Are you looking for free, powerful, and open-source audio editing software? try Audacity for PC Windows. Audacity is a free and open-source multi-track audio software created by The Audacity Team for Microsoft Windows. It’s a fast and easy-to-use sound effects application with a good user interface program. Audacity helps you to record sounds and also edit the resulted soundtrack. from various resources With this application, you can correct certain sound files, or simply add various effects provided. It works similar to GarageBand or AutoTune but has more capabilities. So if you miss GarageBand or AutoTune, this is a great alternative.
Author: The Audacity Team
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: Audacity for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
Audacity is known to be a very easy-to-use audio track editor software. Many other audio editors such as AutoTune can be a bit complicated and overwhelm the user because it requires a bit of setup before actually using. It has enough options for beginners to make their simple projects into professional-looking ones. You can export, import, and combine sound files, recording audio, editing, manipulate track and selection, and converted using high-quality resampling and dithering.
The operation is simple, after starting it you can add audio from a folder, then hit a play button to preview the audios and mix. Saving any file audio is also simple and it allows you to store it in any of different levels of quality. Adding audio and record audio was simple, as was adding audio effects, then came the feature I appreciate most, adding music, again it’s very simple too. It’s nice to be able to use software that does not require a manual to operate.
The Audacity Team designed and supports this application and it was easy and accomplished everything I needed for home and professional audio editor. The beauty of Audacity is that when you start the application, it prompts you to choose between various modes. Overall, this is the best audio-track editing program.
Features of Audacity for PC
- Free and open source audio track software
- Has a simple user interface program and easy to use
- Can record live audio through
- Import, edit, and combine sound files
- Supports 16 bit, 24 bit and 32 bit audio files
- Support for LADSPA, LV2, Nyquist, VST and Audio Unit effect plug-ins
- Easy editing with Cut, Copy, Paste and Delete audio
- Tracks and selections can be fully manipulated
- Real time preview of LADSPA, LV2, VST and Audio Unit
- Spectrogram view mode for visualizing
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 1 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel HD Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. Audacity is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.