Unigine Heaven Benchmark offline installer for PC is a hardware benchmark for Microsoft Windows developed by Unigine. Heaven is great for testing how well your PC functions, excellent for seeing how well your overclocking is running. This application includes extreme performance and stability test for PC hardware such as: video card, power supply, cooling system. Unigine Heaven is an excellent benchmarking software that can help you learn more about your system and push your pc to its limits.
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: Unigine Heaven Benchmark for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
File Size: 247 Mb
It’s offers a variety of test suites to measure your system’s performance and stability. With variety of stress tests and benchmark tools all serious PC users should make sure they have access. Unigine Heaven Benchmark it also support for DirectX 9, DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.0 and support for stereo 3D and multi-monitor configurations. With this application you can also monitoring GPU temperature and clock.
You can easily run this application, you can choose settings that match the capabilities of the hardware and will see the capabilities of your hardware properly. It’s very easy to use and all you need is to observe the work of this software. So you run this test and watch in horror as the graphics in front of you lag and look like complete.
Heaven Benchmark is incredibly useful piece of software, both for performance rating and testing. If you’re not an overclocker, I still suggest you try this program. This program is very handy, if there is a major issue with your hardware, software, overclock metode that doesnt actually crash or artifact.
Features of Unigine Heaven Benchmark for PC
- Extreme hardware stability testing
- Accurate results due to 100% GPU-bound benchmarking
- Support for DirectX 9, DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.0
- GPU temperature and clock monitoring
- Comprehensive use of adaptive hardware tessellation
- Dynamic sky with volumetric clouds and tweakable day-night cycle
- Real-time global illumination and screen-space ambient occlusion
- Support for stereo 3D and multi-monitor configurations
- Cinematic and interactive fly/walk-through camera modes
- Powered by UNIGINE 1 Engine
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 512 Mb RAM
- Hard Disk: 512 Mb Hard Disk Space
- GPU: ATI Radeon HD 4xxx and higher, Intel HD 3000 and higher, NVIDIA GeForce 8xxx and higher
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. Unigine Heaven Benchmark is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.