Temple Run is a 3D endless running video game developed and published by Imangi Studios. The player controls an explorer who has obtained an ancient relic and is running from demonic monkey-like creatures who are chasing him. The game was initially released for iOS devices on August 4, 2011, and later ported to Android systems and Windows Phone 8. Temple Run is a free app for android and iOS devices. The goal of Temple Run is to gain coins and avoid obstacles while running away from angry monkeys.
Author: Imangi Studios
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: Temple Run for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
Temple Run Overview
Temple Run video game for PC is an addictive game that will have you glued to your seat with its high-adrenaline gameplay. With over 170 million downloads, this award-winning game captures the thrill and adventure of the classic Robin Hood tale in a fun, action-filled ride. Run as fast as you can to escape the evil Demon Monkeys by swiping your finger to turn, jump and slide under obstacles in your path. To get three stars on every level, you need to keep an eye out for coins along the way but you will have to use your instincts in order to outrun, outsmart, and out.
With over a billion downloads, Temple Run version 1 redefined mobile gaming. Immerse yourself in the best endless running experience series on mobile. Temple Run and its sequels are the most downloaded game in history, with more than 500 million downloads to date. Now get more of the exhilarating running, jumping, turning, and sliding you love in Temple Run. Navigate perilous terrain and swarms of monsters as you try to escape with your life.
Temple Run has been downloaded over 1 billion times since its release and is consistently among the most popular apps of any kind in Apple’s iTunes App Store. It has spawned a sequel, Temple Run 2, as well as a number of spin-offs including Temple Run: Brave, Temple Run: Oz, and Temple Run: Jungle.
Features of Temple Run for PC
- A fast and frenzied experience
- The most thrilling and fun running game
- Temple Run features Guy Dangerous
- The objective is to collect coins, grab power-ups, and stay alive
- Running from a band of polygonal demon monkeys through an endless
- Very addictive definitely a very different running game
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 1 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel Graphics or AMD equivalent
How to download Temple Run app for PC
Using Bluestacks emulator
1. Download and install Bluestacks.
2. Open Bluestacks on your PC and log in to your Google play account.
3. Search for Temple Run.
4. Click install.
Using MEmu emulator
1. Download MEmu on your PC.
2. Open the emulator.
3. Download Temple Run APK.
4. On MEmu click the APK tab.
5. Click on the downloaded Temple Run.
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. Temple Run is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.