Skin Editor for Minecraft is an app for android devices that allows users to create and edit skins for Minecraft. Currently, Minecraft has its 64×32 skin format, Skin Editor 3D supports both versions, users can use this app to make skins of their own. The application also includes a custom-made skin creator tool, to make it easier to create your own skins. Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft is the best skin editor on the google play store. Edit skins with your favorite characters. Now, you can build up your own world in Minecraft! Create your own coolest skin and explore a huge world with it.
Author: Remoro Studios
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft Overview
This is the free edition of Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft for PC. The application supported both 64×32 (old version) and x64 skins. Users could directly open their Minecraft character’s skin in this editor. This application would try all possible ways to convert your character’s skin into .png files. After converting, the user could directly draw on an image, or save it back to a resume file for loading to the game screen. Here is a list of some of the tools that have been added to this version: Skin Remover, Eraser, Coloring With Transparency, Add/Subt.
Enjoy playing Minecraft on your device, with this new powerful tool! More features in the next version: Texture PNG support, Skin on the map, Drawing tools, Support google drive. It allows you to create your own Minecraft skins the way you imagine them by using live-preview. Skin Editor 3D is the best choice to create your own signature look. You can download it from Play Store for free now
The skin editor for Minecraft is made with a love for the game and trying our best to create a safe application that will help the Minecraft community. Edit your skins in our Skin Editor, with a designed UI easier for crafty. Added to it are many awesome new features such as changing the personal name tag, the biome color, and name, etc.
Features of Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft for PC
- Create your own skins for Minecraft
- Design your skins on 3D models
- Export skins in 2 different ways
- Adjust visibility of each body part of your Minecraft character
- Edit and improve skins with amazing tools
- Paint the skin with the colors you want, either from a palette or by using the RGB color reader (color picker)
- Try out new tools and brushes to create visually different skins than those you already have
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 2 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 4 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel Graphics or AMD equivalent
How to download Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft app for PC
Using Bluestacks emulator
1. Download and install Bluestacks.
2. Open Bluestacks on your PC and log in to your Google play account.
3. Search for Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft.
4. Click install.
Using MEmu emulator
1. Download MEmu on your PC.
2. Open the emulator.
3. Download Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft APK.
4. On MEmu click the APK tab.
5. Click on the downloaded Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft.
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction. You will need a valid product key or license key to get full version of