Pinta for PC is a free and open source image or photo editing program and drawing tool developed by Pinta Project for Microsoft Windows. Pinta is an easy tool to drawing and edit images, to create small logos or background figures is ideal. Pinta is a tool with a certain potential to edit simple images, without a quality professional finish. The application is quite light, it does not exceed 100 Mb, so you can install it on your computer equipment without any problem. To work with this type of drawing images, this tool facilitates the work.
Author: Pinta Project
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: Pinta for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
Pinta is a free image drawing and editing platform, thanks to its remarkable mounting features users can easily adjust photos and images, besides creating illustrations from the beginning. With this application, you can improve productivity through many customization options and its compatibility with third party add ons. This program is very efficient, it is a necessary work tool. Users can adjust the colors, the brightness and everything that you need.
With this tool users can create all the things that you can in similar softwares like Adobe Photoshop and others, with the same professional quality results, at zero cost. You can manipulate the images to turn them into logos, figures for the command buttons or images of systems, with great ease without needing the help or the intervention of a graphic designer.
The principal features that i call are that it’s free, that provides a professional results and that have an important number of options, brushes, fonts, add-ons and templates. The biggest advantage that Pinta provides is that it belongs to the family of free software. I would recommend Pinta as image drawing, image editor, to create logos and manipulation of images, to use in a document of a report.
Features of Pinta for PC
- Free and open source image editor
- Use layers to help separate and group elements of your image for easy editing
- Drawing Tools
- Resize based on the active brush size
- Unlimited undo history
- Multiple language support
- Flexible toolbar arrangement
- The Move Selection and Move Selected tools
- Added an Invert Selection command
- New or redesigned mouse cursors for every tool
- Improved OSX integration
- Installer which automatically downloads and installs the correct version of GTK# and the .NET Framework if necessary
- JPEG Compression Dialog
- The Open File dialog now shows image previews for ORA files
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 1 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel GMA Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. Pinta is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.