phpMyAdmin for PC is a free and open-source administration tool for MySQL and MariaDB developed by The phpMyAdmin Project. phpMyAdmin is a simple and powerful database administrator. The application allows users to debug the consultations and to make tests of fast form, to administer it from its size up to the number of tables, the format of the fields, and integration. phpMyAdmin also allows you to import data from CSV and SQL. With PHPMyAdmin all database operations such as adding, removing, modifying, creating tables or databases can be carried out. You can do it in different formats such as: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, Word, Excel and others.
Author: The phpMyAdmin Project
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: phpMyAdmin for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
phpMyAdmin is very good especially with web databases, it’s storage capacity is quite good also compared to other database software of data. It is very easy to connect with web application development. Database files are quite light and easy to export and import. This database manager is perfect simply simple intuitive easy the only thing that can be improved is its graphical interface. Anyone can install it very easily and above all the vast majority of hosting services use PhpMyAdmin.
It’s a no-frills kind of program that gets right to our needs and doesn’t embellish the interface with unnecessary design elements that could slow down the computer. phpMyAdmin can help me to access all of the MySQL data you need. To access this application you will have to be familiar with the specific formatting and naming conventions of WordPress.
It is an open-source software because it is possible for anyone to use it and modify it. The light file size is something I really like about phpMyAdmin. Speeds up the task of creating and managing various databases graphically. Overall, phpMyAdmin is a great tool to have.
Features of phpMyAdmin for PC
- Intuitive web interface
- Support for most MySQL features
- Import data from CSV and SQL
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 – OpenDocument Text and
- Spreadsheet, Word, LATEX and others
- Administering multiple servers
- Creating graphics of your database layout in various formats
- Creating complex queries using Query-by-example (QBE)
- Searching globally in a database or a subset of it
- Transforming stored data into any format using a set of predefined functions, like displaying
- BLOB-data as image or download-link
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 1 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel GMA Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. phpMyAdmin is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.