Watch your movies the way they were meant to be seen. Nova is a full-featured video player with support for almost any format in use today, including award-winning hardware acceleration, integrated subtitle downloading, and file playback options to fit your system and preferences. Watch any movie on your computer or video server in high quality, without having to convert the file. It supports most HD formats, including H265/HEVC, 3D, and subtitles in multiple languages. It supports much common audio, video, and image formats, online streaming sites (including HD), network streams, and external devices.
Author: Courville Software
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11
File Name: NOVA Video Player for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
NOVA Video Player Overview
NOVA Video Player is a free video player for Android that plays various types of videos and music from your computer and local network, external USB storage, or the cloud. It has support for subtitles, YouTube playlists, automatic volume leveling, and gestures. It is designed to be simple and easy to use. NOVA is a media player app for Android that lets you enjoy videos, movies, and TV shows on your mobile phone or tablet. It’s designed to be simple and intuitive so that anyone can use it but powerful enough to satisfy experienced users.
NOVA is a multi-purpose video player for Android. NOVA is the video player with the most freedom, playing any video format you throw at it. It can handle all your video, audio, photo, and document needs. This is the best open-source video player. Play videos from your computer, server (FTP, SFTP), NAS (SMB, UPnP), and external USB storage.
Nova is the best free, open-source video player for Android. It’s an alternative to many other paid applications and is very likely the best on Android. If your device supports it, this player will support it too. With a sleek and simple interface and high ease of use, NOVA will be the choice of millions of users worldwide.
Features of NOVA Video Player for PC
- Play videos from your computer, server (FTP, SFTP), NAS (SMB, UPnP)
- Play videos from external USB storage
- Videos from all sources integrated into a unified multimedia collection
- Automatic online retrieval of movie and TV show
- Integrated subtitle download
- Hardware accelerated video decoding for most devices and video formats
- Multi-audio tracks and multi-subtitles support
- Supported file formats: MKV, MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, etc
- Supported subtitle file types: SRT, SUB, ASS, SMI, etc
- Instant access to recently added and recently played videos
- Browse movies by name, genre, year, duration, rating
- Browse TV shows by seasons
- Folder browsing supported
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 2 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 2 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel Graphics or AMD equivalent
How to download NOVA Video Player app for PC
Using Bluestacks emulator
1. Download and install Bluestacks.
2. Open Bluestacks on your PC and log in to your Google play account.
3. Search for NOVA Video Player.
4. Click install.
Using MEmu emulator
1. Download MEmu on your PC.
2. Open the emulator.
3. Download NOVA Video Player APK.
4. On MEmu click the APK tab.
5. Click on the downloaded NOVA Video Player.
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. NOVA Video Player is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.