LibreOffice Portable for PC is a office text editor application developed and published by The Document Foundation for Windows. This is a software with a broad range of uses that are very necessary to operate your business. The application is a collection of office related applications like Microsoft Office and LibreOffice. The application offers editing text including: Writer (word processing), Calc (spreadsheets), Impress (presentations), Draw (vector graphics and flowcharts), Base (databases), and Math (formula editing). But, LibreOffice can have a lot of details within its programs that must be learned to maximize it’s benefits.
Author: The Document Foundation
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: LibreOffice Portable for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
LibreOffice Portable Overview
The portable version including: a word processor, spreadsheet, presentation tool, drawing package and database like the original setup. LibreOffice also compatible with a wide range of document formats such as Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx), Excel (.xls, .xlsx), PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx) and Publisher. LibreOffice is easy to keep a bunch of files under one account instead of having to lose time and energy tracking down multiple files every single time. This means you can quickly find and share files you are looking for and you can also link up your schedules and projects.
There really isnt much to dislike about LibreOffice as it entails a vast variety of applications and tools. You can easily do office work, edit word documents easily, draw charts easily, create presentation documents in the office, create databases for office use and so on. The main thing about LibreOffice program is its ease of use. It is compatible with everything everywhere. It is really easy to understand for the first time.
If you are looking for software like Microsoft office or without a paid license, this is what you need. Overall, this is a all in one package for office management. Everyone must try it. It is free and relatively easy to use the software. I recommend this program if you have a lot of files you want to streamline and a busy schedule.
Features of LibreOffice Portable for PC
- Work faster, with documents from anywhere
- New features for home and business
- Better handling of shapes, tables and comments
- Save and open documents in ODF (Open Document File) format
- Exporting ODF documents to flat XML
- Import Microsoft Visio documents and Microsoft Publisher
- Open the document * .docx. Docx is the standard document format for Microsoft Office 2007 applications and the latest
- Save documents in PDF format
- Add comments and annotations to documents
- Remote control application for presentations
- Collaborate through the CMIS Protocol
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 512 Mb RAM
- Hard Disk: 512 Hard Disk Space
- Video Grpahics: Intel GMA Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. LibreOffice Portable is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.