Figma for PC is a vector graphics editor and prototyping tool which is primarily web-based developed by Figma for Windows, Mac OS, Chrome OS, and Linux. It’s very easy to create and reuse components and make prototypes. Figma allows you to do it efficiently, and to have fun along the way. It is a codeless application which is the best feature of Figma. Just drag and drop select and design your own artboard of your choice. Figma provides means for collaboration, for creating team projects, sharing, commenting, and real-time tracking of your collaborators working with everyone.
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: Figma for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
The best feature of Figma is codeless and it can be easily exported in various formats and even easy to import a file in Figma. Beginner-level or newbie users, need to learn how to use Figma because it’s not that easy for you. For the first time, you need training before using Figma and its features. Figma has various plugins options which make sketching and designing more attractive. But if you want more, you need to download from other sites like plugins and fonts and then import those fonts and plugins.
Figma is a powerful tool yet easy to jump start with. With Figma, you can create your own icons or you can import design elements, icons, and templates as starting points. You can also keep and create versions, and organize your content in layers. The application is relatively easy to master, it offers a free plan along with the pro ones, and you can use collaboration.
Figma gives an easy way to create designs, and also to share them for your colleague’s evaluation and feedback. Along with Sketch and InVision, Figma quickly became one of the top wire-framing prototyping tools. I would highly recommend this tool to everyone.
Features of Figma for PC
- Design for the web made easy
- Design responsively with Auto Layout
- Automate and augment your work with Plugins
- Be efficiently consistent and consistently efficient
- Turn developer handoff into a handshake
- Access files anywhere with Internet access
- Goodbye PDFs and outdated exports; share files with a live link
- Never have to save files again with auto-save
- Worry-free editing and collaboration with version history
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 1 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel HD Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. Figma is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.