Brackets Text Editor latest version for PC is a free source code editor developed by Adobe System for Microsoft Windows. Brackets is a lightweight and powerful text editor, you can use it at home and work on programming projects. It is especially useful in web development like CSS and HTML. The application is easy to use with a clean interface and coloured codes. It also allows the user to make changes in real-time visualizing. Brackets implements code completion, and, it’s fast. This application is primarily aimed at front-end developers and web designers.
Author: Adobe Inc
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: Brackets Editor for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
Brackets Editor Overview
Brackets Editor is relatively lightweight, slick, easy to use, and has most of the functionality users would expect from a modern code editor. Apart from that, the open-source project by Adobe comes with some outstanding features. Quick editing and live preview are really useful and make frontend work much easier. The extension manager and wide choice of plugins let users turn Brackets Editor into exactly the development environment users need it to be.
Features of Brackets Editor for PC
- Quick Edit
- It is very less resource hungry
- It is very light in weight
- Frequent updates to the IDE make it bug free
- It is very easy to use and can be used by both professional and novice coders
- Plenty of themes are available to provide a cool look to Coding Editor
- The best thing about brackets is that It provided the live preview option
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 1 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel GMA Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. Brackets Editor is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.