TerraMap software helps you explore and organize your world by letting you view the Terraria world map. This voxel world map lets you zoom in and easily find what you are looking for. Whether you are farming, building in your underground base, or searching for gems, ores, and other useful items; TerraMap makes it easier than ever. It loads quickly, waits patiently while you dig around and it’s easy on the CPU. It’s also smart enough to update your help list while you are still digging to make it easier to keep track of where you’ve been and what needs some more attention.
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11
File Name: TerraMap for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
Terraria Map lets you view the entire Terraria world map, find ores and blocks, and see where all bosses, items, NPCs, and events are in the entire Terraria world. Your world is never fully saved; rather it is a mix of world-loaded regions that let you find what you want without needing to load the whole world. Features include panning/zooming in any direction using either the mouse or keyboard, changing the view pitch, searching for blocks/items/ores/NPCs by name, and scrolling through a list. It works with all versions of Terraria starting from v1.3 and up to the most recent version.
With TerraMap, you can now easily play around with your world map in Windows. TerraMap is a free 2D map viewer for Terraria for Windows. It loads quickly, uses minimal memory, and has been designed to be easy to use. The map can be panned and zoomed and the position of any entity in the game can be viewed.
TerraMap lets you view a full-screen, zoomable (up to 360x) view of the world map of Terraria. It is both an interactive and a non-interactive map. It also has a user-friendly interface with a lot of features such as auto-update and caching. This makes it possible to use the program even in areas with slow internet access.
Features of TerraMap for PC
- Completely read-only, making it completely safe to use
- Easily open your Terraria world files using either a pre-populated list
- Interactive, smooth pan and zoom using the mouse and/or keyboard
- Use the Zoom to Fit and Zoom to 100% buttons
- Choose a block or item from the drop-down list
- Use the Find Next and Find Previous buttons to pan, zoom, and select blocks
- Use the Highlight All button to highlight all matching blocks
- Right-click a chest to view a list of the items it contains
- Right-click a sign or grave marker to view its text
- Use the Save button, File-> Save menu item, or Ctrl+S key to save a PNG image of your full world
- Use the Refresh button to reload and view changes while you play
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 2 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. TerraMap is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.