Do you have a data-only 4G LTE capable phone and plan with 10 or 20 GB per month? Now you can create a WiFi Hotspot with the 4G LTE signal from your phone. This is known as Tethering and many carriers charge $20/month for this feature. NetShare will turn your cellular data into a WiFi hotspot to share the internet on your laptop, tablets, and other mobile devices. No tethering plan or tether fees are required. The application will turn your Android device into a WiFi hotspot to share your cellular data or extend your existing WiFi network by up to 30 clients.
Author: NetShare Softwares
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: NetShare for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
You need a simple, easy and free way to share your cellular data connection with your other devices from your PC. Or if you want to extend the range of your existing WiFi at home or work. You can create a WiFi hotspot on PC or Mac, it’s as easy as ABC. The NetShare software for PC will turn any Windows computer into a WiFi Hotspot to share any Internet connection including Cable Internet, DSL, Broadband LTE/4G/3G/2G mobile broadband, and more.
This application enables you to use your Android devices as a WiFi HotSpot. You can use it as a repeater, as an access point (AP) as long as you like with no fees, and NO tethering plan required, tethering is now free. It will work anywhere in the world with any mobile carrier that supports a tethering plan. No Tethering plan or tether fees are required.
Simply create a unique WiFi Hotspot with the same SSID and Password as your Existing WiFi network. Open NetShare App on your phone and select the newly created WiFi hotspot to share over Cellular data or extend your existing WiFi connection just as a WiFi Repeater.
Features of NetShare for PC
- This is working fantastic
- Work in android 6 and above in which hotspot/tethering features
- Bypass tethering/hotspot block
- Your tethering is completely hidden and undetectable
- Create a portable WiFi Hotspot while connected to a WiFi network to share a WiFi connection
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 2 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 2 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel Graphics or AMD equivalent
How to download NetShare app for PC
Using Bluestacks emulator
1. Download and install Bluestacks.
2. Open Bluestacks on your PC and log in to your Google play account.
3. Search for NetShare.
4. Click install.
Using MEmu emulator
1. Download MEmu on your PC.
2. Open the emulator.
3. Download NetShare APK.
4. On MEmu click the APK tab.
5. Click on the downloaded NetShare.
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. NetShare is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.